This is a great romantic dish for two and an easy recipe to prepare.
- 1½ lb lobster cooked
- ¾ oz Fresh parmesan grated
For the Sauce
- 1 oz butter
- 1 large shallot finely chopped
- 10 oz fish stock
- 2 oz white wine
- 3½ oz whipping cream
- ½ tsp. English mustard
- 2 tbsp. parsley fresh, chopped
- ½ large lemon juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground Black Pepper
- Cut the lobster in half and remove the meat from the claws and tail. Leave to one side. Remove any meat from the head and set aside. Cut the meat up into pieces and place back into the shell.
- For the sauce, put the butter in a pan, add the shallots and cook until softened. Add the stock, wine and double cream and bring to the boil. Reduce by half. Add the mustard, herbs, lemon juice and seasoning. Pre-heat a grill and spoon the sauce over the lobster meat.
- Sprinkle with the grated parmesan cheese. Place the lobster halves under a pre-heated grill for 3-4minutes until golden brown.