Who says you have to give up fudgy foods when you go keto. These cookies not only have chewy fudgy goodness, there secret ingredient is healthy zucchini.
Fudgy Zucchini Keto Cookies
When chocolate meets zucchini in a low carb universe.
- rimmed baking sheet
- 2 cups zucchini grated, squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled.
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened chocolate chips
- Mix together the flours, cacao powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a karge bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients and then whisk in the sweetener.
- Stir the zucchini into the wet mix and then add to the dry.
- Use a cookie scoop or a tablespoon and drop onto a cookie sheet, spaced 2 inches apart. Flatten each and top each with a few pieces of chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
Serving: 30gCalories: 122kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 154mgPotassium: 58mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 201IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!