Fall is pumpkin spice season and if you are following a keto diet you may find yourself missing out. This is a great creamy treat which also serves as a great alternative to pumpkin pie.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Mousse
- 2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 1 block cream cheese,
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup sweetener i like Swerve
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least one hour to allow the spices a chance to meld.
- Pipe or scoop into serving dishes and either sprinkle with cinnamon or top with whipped cream sweetened with swerve.