Baking isn’t as much fun when it is hot outside. All you need to do for this recipe is “melt, mix and freeze”.
Quick Keto Chocolate No Bake Cookies
This is a quick and easy recipe only requiring you to melt and freeze.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup nut butter I use a mix of peanut and almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol make your own by blitzing in a spice grinder.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup pecans or other nuts of your choice, chopped
- Find a baking sheet that will fit into your freezer and line with parchment paper.
- Microwave the butter and nut butters together for 30 seconds. Mix to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated
- Use a 2-inch ice cream scoop to form the cookies, placing on your baking sheet. Try to keep neat and press down a bit to flatten.
- Freeze 30-45 minutes until hardened. Transfer the cookies into Ziploc container or bag and keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
You can use any combination of nuts, dried fruits and coconut flakes to make this your own creation.
Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 6gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 59mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!