If you have been running out of zucchini recipes to use up your summer bounty, and are observing a low carb, low sugar diet, this is yummy quick bar recipe is for you.
Satisfying Keto Zucchini Bars
- 1 cup shredded zucchini a small zucchini
- 3 large eggs
- 4 cups fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups peanut or almond butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup unsweeted chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper or use a silicon tray.
- Add and mix your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a smaller bowl add all the wet ingredients, (but not the zucchini)
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until fully combined. Fold in the shredded zucchini and chocolate chips,
- Spread the batter into the pan, spreading out to the edges. Add a few more chocolate chips on top if you wish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- If you are serving as part of Afternoon tea, cut into delicate 1-2" squares.