Now that January has come and gone, many sights are set on Valentine’s Day, just over a week away. Have you ever thought of sharing an Afternoon Tea with your loved one? It easier to pull together than a lavish dinner and can be more relaxed. If you are single you can always hold one with your friends…or for yourself. In any event I regularly I dish on Downton Abbey and other topical issues one might discuss at tea, served up with a recipe with an interesting history.
Today’s treat are traditional British Macaroons, the type that the British traditionally had with their tea. The bonus is that these are heart healthy treats and keto friendly.
- Downton bravely takes on Super Bowl: PBS dared to show a new episode against Super Bowl and scored second in ratings.
- Amazon and iTunes gets streaming rights: while Masterpiece will always be the preferred way I want to see Downton, you can now get it streamed directly to you.
- Which Downton Character are you? Take the quiz and get your Downton on.
- Equestrian fashion: How to get the Downton Abbey look
- Upside Downton Abbey: a great new parody from Sesame Street, complete with a food gag.
Abbey Cooks Entertain
I think you will find something to tempt you amongst the 220 recipes I have included in this book. If nothing else you will want to get the book for recipes for the famous Downton dishes. This 432 page ebook price offsets costs for recipe testing. You can only get a signed copy here on my site. If you don’ have an eReader I would suggest the PDF version which can be printed if you like. Sending as a gift? Order as many copies as you need and simply forward the email download link to your friend(s), just as you would gift music.
British English Macaroons
For Your Downton Collection