I love this sesame seed fried chicken which gives you the same type of crunch you would get with fried chicken but is low in fat for the heart-healthy crowd and low carb for the keto set.
Keto Faux Fried Chicken
- 2 tbsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a large 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Use 3 large flat containers. In one container place the flour, the second the sauce, the third the sesame seeds. Dip each breast in the flour, then sauce and finally the sesame seeds. Arrange in the baking dish in a single layer, then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and tender and juices run clear. The temperature should read 165F. Garnish with extra sesame seeds if desired, and serve