You don’t have to give up rich desserts when you start eating keto, just make your own and enjoy the fruits of your labour. The secret ingredient is pumpkin puree.
This is also great dessert for those with gluten allergies.
The Best Keto Fudge Brownies
This an amazing super easy dessert to make and loved by keto and non keto eaters alike.
- 2 cups pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup peanut butter (or soy, almond, cashew)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup protein powder unflavored (optional)
- 6 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9" x 9" baking pan. I use a silicone pan to make clean up a breeze.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out just clean from the center. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan completely. For the best texture, refrigerate after it has cooled, as it firms up beautifully. Once cool and thick, top with optional frosting and cut into pieces
- Heat the whipping cream until almost boiling
- Take off the heat and then add the chocolate, mixing until the chocolate has melted.
- Spread on the cooled fudge and then put back in the fridge. I like to cut into 1 inch squares
Serving: 10gCalories: 55kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 25mgPotassium: 78mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1303IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!