This is a great and moist banana bread which is great for those who have challenges with gluten but wish to avoid sugar which can be an issue with gluten-free recipes. Also low in carbs, you can also enjoy this snack if you follow low carb or keto regime.
Gluten and Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- cake tester
- loaf pan
- 3 cups almond flour
- .5 cup mashed bananas
- 1 tsp. banana extract
- 6 eggs large
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease a small 4 cup loaf pan (8" x 4" x 2½") loaf pan.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs together with the mashed banana and melted butter.
- Stir together the dry ingredients (except nuts) in a second bowl.
- Add the dry into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Finally, stir in the nuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.