These simple, yet elegant chicken bridge rolls, were preferred by Queen Mary, often served at simple suppers. Her preference was a simple mixture of chicken and mayonnaise, stuffed into scooped out bridge rolls. To make these keto, simply use low carb dinner rolls,
Queen Mary's Chicken Salad Bridge Rolls
- 12 low carb dinner rolls recipe below
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Use the low carb dinner roll recipe and shape the dough into 4 inch logs. You will need to double the recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients together well in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow flavors to mellow.
- Make a long cut into the rolls and either scoop out the insides or press the dough against the sides. Generously stuff with the filling and serve.