There is a misconception that keto lifestyle choices deprive you of the sweeter things in life, or that you have to spend more for specialty products. You can in fact enjoy treats like chocolate sauce without guilt. Make it yourself with a few ingredients and you are all set for a sugar free, low calorie full flavour treat.
Decadent Keto Chocolate Syrup
Enjoy keto sugar free chocolate syrup on your favorite desserts. Easy and quick to make this llow fat, low calorie, low sugar treat.
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Almond milk, unsweetened or other nut milk, or even water
- 1/2 cup Xylitol pulse in food processer to powder
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a small saucepan
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. After 5 minutes the mixture will thicken.
- Remove from heat. Allow it to cool, pour into a jar and store in the fridge.
Serving: 2gCalories: 10kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 0.4gFat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.01gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 34mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.03g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!