Why buy chocolate sauce when you can make your own in five minutes?! Keto and low carb friendly, it is rich and delicious way top your summer desserts from fresh berries to ice cream and cheesecake.
Quick and Rich Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. sugar free icing sugar Serve confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate finely chopped or chips
- Heat cream and sweetener In a small saucepan over medium heat until almost scalding and then remove from the heat.
- Add chopped chocolate and let sit 5 minutes, until chocolate is completely melted and then whisk until smooth.
- The sauce will be more liquid when hot, and thickens as it cools.