In the 1840s, James Pimm invented Pimm’s, the iconic English gin based drink. It was first touted as a health tonic, now it serves as refreshing addition to many summer cocktails. Pimm’s Punch is delightful colorful and fruity drink which is a great addition to garden party and picnic menus. Pimm’s has only 1 g of carbs so a perfect keto drink option.
Cool and Refreshing Pimm's Punch
- 2 large lemons, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries quartered
- 1/2 medium English cucumber , peel
- 2 tbsp. castor sugar or Stevia sugar substitute
- 3 large lemons, juiced
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 bottle Pimms No. 1
- 1 litre club soda water
- Put the sliced lemons, strawberries, cucumber peel, crushed mint, sugar, lemon juice and Pimm’s into your punch bowl.
- Stir the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the ice and top up with soda water. You can pour some of the punch into clear jugs to serve to your guests.
- Enjoy responsibly.