I always have an abudance of wild salmon in my freezer thanks to our annual family fishing trip on the west coast close to Alaska. This means finding new ways to prepare which is quick and still keto friendly. This is quick, easy and a crowd pleaser for young and old.
Quick and Dreamy Creamy Salmon
- 1 pound wild caught salmon filet or 4 steaks
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a baking pan with tin foil.
- Place salmon on your prepared pan and lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside while preparing the topping.
- In a medium skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and lightly saute garlic.
- Reduce the heat to low and add in the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine only until everything is incorporated.
- Spread mixture over salmon filet or steaks and place in the oven.
- Start checking the fish after 15 minutes for doneness. When done it should flake with a fork .