If you are a fan of iced coffee, you definitely need to try these coffee popsicles. You can easily make a keto version by using a sugar substitute
Simple and Refreshing Coffee Popsicles
Take iced coffee to the next step and make popsicles
- Popsicle Mold
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. sugar sugar subsitute
- 2 cups coffee cold
- Mix together the cream and sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of the cream mixture, distributing amongst 6 popsicle molds, Freeze for 1 - 2 hours or until frozen.
- Mix the remaining cream mixture with the coffee and pour on top of the frozn cream and put back into the freezer for another 6 hours.
- Running warm water over the mold will allow you to easily remove each popsicle.
Serving: 100gCalories: 98kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 9mgPotassium: 54mgSugar: 7gVitamin A: 292IUCalcium: 13mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!