ABBEY COOKS ENTERTAIN: 2nd Edition
Written by a Downton Abbey fan for Downton Abbey fans, this is a cookbook for all of those cooks who wish to bring a touch of English tradition to their own Abbey. Check out the national press coverage the book and my passion for cooking has attracted. Inspired by the fine cuisine served at the fictional Downton Abbey and other grand English country houses at the turn of the century, this book combines food, history and healthy eating. Great food has a history. Imagine food from a historical perspective; from an era where food held special meaning, denoting wealth and influence. Dine on dishes from the Titanic and remember the lives affected by the tragedy. Imagine entertaining guests in your own Abbey with a little more class and elegance.
about the book
- A staggering 220+ recipes, with beautiful full-color photos.
- Imperial and Metric Measurements: so you don’t have to do the math!
- Entertain Fellow Fans: Recipes for brunch, afternoon tea, cocktails, and dinner upstairs and down, or just sitting down to watch Downton.
- Garden Party Basics: host a traditional garden party with a host of Edwardian classics.
- Celebrate English holidays with recipes throughout the year.
- Basic Recipes: lots of basic recipes to help stock your larder.
- Famous Downton Dishes: recipes for all the famous dishes from Season 1 – 5
Yes, Virginia there will be a printed version!
Stay tuned. I will have a link to Amazon’s Print on Demand services before Season 5 launches which will allow to order a printed version of this book, all 400+ pages. Expected release date Jan. 2015.